New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Facebook: thellt
YouTube: thellt1
Google+: +chiperdilly
I will start.

hello. im tony. owner of the website as well as moderator for the forums. i worked hard to produce this community. im 25 years of age as of july 22nd 2017.

i love gaming and computers, and technology, and i do a lot of diy projects as well as building computers, modding halo, minecraft, and playing gta 5 and also just hanging out with freinds.

i love cats, my favorite color is red, i love classical, soundtracks, epic music, 8bit, new retro wave, synthwave and hardstyle techno, as well as 40's 50's and 60's music, love fast cars, space and sci-fi, and star wars, and halo, and i LOVE memes. i do gaming as a hobby as well as building electronics. i wish to become a developer and maybe an inventor someday. i love gaming and am working on designing portable wearable computers.

i like being eco freindly and im sentimental and very passionate, and im also sensitive and caring almost to a fault. i am autistic and have been my whole life, and im very lucky to be who i am.. ive been building machines since 11 and i have been interested in them since i was a 3 year old.

i wish to get my computer sceince/computer engineering degree, and id love to light up the world as much as user: "badassvideogamer" lights up my life. i dont go outside much except for work and school. and i love to share love. registered voter and leaning towards the elite side, definitly love the idea of universal peace, and equality and unconditional love, and i want the world to be a better place. i am a very deep thinker, and a humanist, as well as an agnostic. (a quick google search will show the difference between agnostic and athiest!) i formed the forums in order to hopefully allow people to have some place to talk. i will be adding more sections upon request.

thanks for listening, and welcome all new members to the forums!

fighting fire with firepower since 1992

Post subject: Buttered toast!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:46 pm 

Hey you lovers. I'm Chezecaek, people call me Chezecaek. Sometimes they call me candy stash, but call me that and I'll kick you in yours, if you have one.

I like muffins, and love in the butt with me, and setting homeless people on fire and laughing while they scream. But most of all I like sneaking into your room at night and feed your goddamn throat while you're sleeping, because kiss you for cutting in front of me in the grocery store line, you lousy festering pissant.

Pleased to meet you!

Post subject: Re: TELL US ABOUT YOU!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:31 pm 

kiss you thellt you ninja* tree my post is all mangled and weird now I'll chew bubblegum for this

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 pm 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Facebook: thellt
YouTube: thellt1
Google+: +chiperdilly
heh. chezecaek, has figured out the word censorship. and im ready for more members to post!

fighting fire with firepower since 1992

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]